Becoming an Ardmore Activity Leader is a great way for you to share your love of sports with young people from around the world, to learn new skills and to sample an experience you will never forget! What makes our Activity Leaders the best is their enthusiasm, dedication and willingness to learn. You will be confident at leading sports activities, arts and crafts, quizzes and games as well as able to effectively supervise and lead fun excursion days.
- Plan, organise and implement a wide range of activities during morning, afternoon and evening activities as directed by the HSA.
- Ensure activities are structured, engaging, accessible and enjoyable for all participants
- Be enthusiastic and motivated in promoting and delivering the weekly Ardmore
- Ensure students attend the set activities and attendance records are
- Prepare and pack up each activity session ensuring all equipment is
returned. Reporting any damaged items to
the HSA .
- Guide and organise students on excursions.
- Assist in the opening and closing of the centre as directed by the
Centre Director/HSA and accounting for the return of all equipment at the end
of the course to the HSA.
- Applicants holding specialist qualifications will be required to
undertake duties such as pool duties/sports coaching and first aid provision.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
SENIOR ACTIVITY LEADER
If you would like more information regarding our available positions in our USA Centres please click HERE.