The CA’s key responsibility is the smooth and efficient running of all the administrative aspects of the centre. The role is a Senior Management position therefore the CA is expected to fulfil a demanding workload.
- Collect and file away group information including class registers, group programmes, final numbers certificates and fire lists.
- Maintain the Centre Master List with all student information, notably updating allergy information and test scores.
- Meet deadlines by submitting paperwork as requested.
- Ensure high levels of student safety and welfare are maintained and that the centre rules are adhered to.
- Represent Ardmore Language Schools positively and with confidence in all conversations with students, Group Leaders, staff and the host centre staff.
- Assist the CD in maintaining petty cash and its associated record keeping ensuring that petty cash records are emailed to HO at the end of each week.
- Maintain all archiving on digital drives, regularly check all management are submitting their relevant paperwork. Liaise with HO regarding anything outstanding.
- Help ensure that Ardmore Language School Health and Safety policies are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Assist all members of the Centre Management Team with general administrative duties.
CONTRACT / REMUNERATION
- Reports to: Centre Director (CD).
- Managing: Overall administration of centre
& International students.
- 4 week contract with a potential
- Full board and accommodation
provided free of charge.
- Up to 48 hours per
week, on average.
- Evening and weekend
weeks you may be required to work in excess of 48 hours. You will therefore be
asked to ‘opt out’ of the 48-hour Working Time Directive.
17 centres across the UK