Becoming a host family with ArdmoreA host family is one of the best ways for our students to learn English and our goal is for them to achieve the best learning experience, a “taste of the British way of life”, whilst in a safe and welcoming family environment. Our students come from a range of countries, backgrounds and cultures and stay for periods ranging from 1 weeks to 1 year. British Council student’s room requirements are as follows:
- To provide adequate heating and lighting
- To provide a table or desk in the family home for private study
- To provide adequate hanging and drawer space for clothes.
- To provide change of bed linen each week and a good supply of blankets
- To accommodate no more than 4 students per household – no more than 2 per room.
- To provide adequate washing facilities and access to the bathroom as a member of the household, with bath/shower available daily.
- To provide sufficiently spacious bedroom, adequately equipped and with natural
- To provide a proper state of cleanliness and repair in the home.
Breakfast and evening meals should be provided Monday – Friday, along with a packed lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information regarding requirements and weekly rates of pay please contact Ardmore Language Schools on 01628 826699 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org