Ardmore’s main aim is to prepare trainees for their entry into the profession of teaching English as a foreign language and to focus pm the practical aspects of teaching English. We provide a broad perspective of current classroom practice to enable trainees to become confident and competent teachers of English as a foreign language.
Our trainee teachers are equipped with the necessary skills to ensure a wide choice of career opportunities. There are normally four tutors on every course.
The course covers the teaching of English to:
- Adult groups
- Children and young learners
- Business and professional learners
- One-to-one teaching of individual students
Our tutors are:
- Well qualified EFL teachers and experienced teacher trainers
- Fully committed to effective teacher training and to their teacher trainees' success
- Always available during the evenings and weekends to help you with any queries and problems. We give you the tutors' mobile numbers to text during the course
- Are friendly, professional and very supportive
Our consistently high pass rate (96.4%) is due to:
- The high tutor-trainee ratio
- The support system
- Our free seminar - most trainees attended our seminar
- The absolute commitment of the tutors
Still got a question?
Speak to our dedicated team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about any of our programmes, we look forward to hearing from you!Get in touch